Movies to Watch This Year -#2016


Hello guys, so I have decided to post some movies that I believe will be good this year. I don't have six sense or anything but I did/do some researches about the movies before I actually post this. However, please keep in mind that I have bias, okay. You can see on my tags which actor, director or anything that I will definitely recommend without a second thought just based on that factor so forgive me beforehand if you find it irritating. However, I always try to do justice by researching the movie, trailers, news, and such before actually recommend it.

So, here is the list I made about a week ago but I posted it on facebook instead. I skip January since it has passed but I don't skip February because some movies are still in theater.


Deadpool (Superhero movie)
The Witch (Horror)
Only Yesterday (Anime Movie)

- March :
10 Cloverfield Lane (Science Fiction)
Little Prince (Animation Picture)
- April :
The Jungle Book (Animation Picture)
The Huntsman Winter War (Fantasy, sequel of Snow White and The Huntsman)
Colonia (Mystery, Suspense)
- May :
Captain America Civil War (Superhero Movie)
X-Men Apocalypse (Superhero Movie)
Angry Bird Movie (Animation Picture)
Alice Through the Looking Glass (Fantasy, sequel of Alice in Wonderland)
- June:
Finding Dory (Animation Picture , sequel of Finding Nemo)
Now You See Me 2 (Sequel of Now You See Me)
The Conjuring : The Enfield Poltergeist (Horror Sequel of The Conjuring)
- July :
The Legend of Tarzan (Fantasy, Action, Romance)
Star Trek Beyond (Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction)
- August :
Suicide Squad (Part of Superhero Movie, Villain movie, Action)
- September :
------
- October :
Gambit (Spin Off X-Men, Superhero Movie)
- November :
Doctor Strange (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Fantasy, Adventure, Spin Off Harry Potter)
-December :
Assassin's Creed (Action, Adventure)
Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment