Hello guys, so I have decided to post some movies that I believe will be good this year. I don't have six sense or anything but I did/do some researches about the movies before I actually post this. However, please keep in mind that I have bias, okay. You can see on my tags which actor, director or anything that I will definitely recommend without a second thought just based on that factor so forgive me beforehand if you find it irritating. However, I always try to do justice by researching the movie, trailers, news, and such before actually recommend it.
So, here is the list I made about a week ago but I posted it on facebook instead. I skip January since it has passed but I don't skip February because some movies are still in theater.
Deadpool (Superhero movie)
The Witch (Horror)
Only Yesterday (Anime Movie)
The Witch (Horror)
Only Yesterday (Anime Movie)
- March :
10 Cloverfield Lane (Science Fiction)
Little Prince (Animation Picture)
10 Cloverfield Lane (Science Fiction)
Little Prince (Animation Picture)
- April :
The Jungle Book (Animation Picture)
The Huntsman Winter War (Fantasy, sequel of Snow White and The Huntsman)
Colonia (Mystery, Suspense)
The Jungle Book (Animation Picture)
The Huntsman Winter War (Fantasy, sequel of Snow White and The Huntsman)
Colonia (Mystery, Suspense)
- May :
Captain America Civil War (Superhero Movie)
X-Men Apocalypse (Superhero Movie)
Angry Bird Movie (Animation Picture)
Alice Through the Looking Glass (Fantasy, sequel of Alice in Wonderland)
Captain America Civil War (Superhero Movie)
X-Men Apocalypse (Superhero Movie)
Angry Bird Movie (Animation Picture)
Alice Through the Looking Glass (Fantasy, sequel of Alice in Wonderland)
- June:
Finding Dory (Animation Picture , sequel of Finding Nemo)
Now You See Me 2 (Sequel of Now You See Me)
The Conjuring : The Enfield Poltergeist (Horror Sequel of The Conjuring)
Finding Dory (Animation Picture , sequel of Finding Nemo)
Now You See Me 2 (Sequel of Now You See Me)
The Conjuring : The Enfield Poltergeist (Horror Sequel of The Conjuring)
- July :
The Legend of Tarzan (Fantasy, Action, Romance)
Star Trek Beyond (Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction)
The Legend of Tarzan (Fantasy, Action, Romance)
Star Trek Beyond (Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction)
- August :
Suicide Squad (Part of Superhero Movie, Villain movie, Action)
Suicide Squad (Part of Superhero Movie, Villain movie, Action)
- September :
------
------
- October :
Gambit (Spin Off X-Men, Superhero Movie)
Gambit (Spin Off X-Men, Superhero Movie)
- November :
Doctor Strange (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Fantasy, Adventure, Spin Off Harry Potter)
Doctor Strange (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Fantasy, Adventure, Spin Off Harry Potter)
-December :
Assassin's Creed (Action, Adventure)
Assassin's Creed (Action, Adventure)

0 Comments