Top 10 Worst Movies of 2012

Here are my top ten worst movie of 201. Some of you maybe familiar with the movies and some of you maybe don't.Good for you who don't. I will not give any review for each of these movie because all movie here deserve only one same review.

Review of all movies below : The movie looked so force in many scenes that sometime made us wonder if those scenes were actually needed. Bad acting, bad story, bad directing and etc made this movie was so boring. Bad Remake and Sequel just made us wanted to scream for Hollywood to stop making this movie. I just hope this movie or franchise would be forgotten. Don't remake or put sequel again please! I have enough!

1. Piranha 3DD
I give this movie : D

2. Breaking Dawn Part 2

  I give this movie : D

3. Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengeance


I give this movie : D

4. Silent Hill Revelations

 I give this movie : D

5. Battleship

 I give this movie : D
 
6. The Guilt Trip

 I give this movie : C

7. Underworld Awakening
 I give this movie : C
 
8. The Three Stooges Remake
 I give this movie : C

9. John Carter
I give this movie : C
 
10. Taken 2


I give this movie : C

Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment