Interstellar Trailer

 Yosh, a new trailer for Christopher Nolan's new movie "Interstellar" is on YouTube already...
I believe many of you have seen it...

I have seen it many time since it was uploaded officially by Warner Brothers....
However, it didn't stop me to write this down LOL

I just need something to fill this blog....

This is a happy news after all, why don't I share it (^_^;;)

The trailer is awesome....

I guess that the bond between the father and the little girl will be one of main focuses in this movie.

The movie, just like what the official summary said, is about a meteor that hit the earth, making all wheat, pady and such are gone from the earth. People are starving so they need to go to space.
I am really interested in the big glass ball like thing. Is it the wormhole of something?
I am so curious about the space expedition. I believe that Nolan has something up in his sleeves.

Remember Inception? We thought it was just about dream. However, it was about a dream inside a dream, combined with manipulation in subconscious. They had to build a dream and such. Really complicated.

I cannot wait for this movie...
Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment