HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Awww Seigaku!!





Today is December 26th 2013 which means that today is MY BIRTHDAY....

I don't really expect something like party with a lot of people and a large Blackforest cake on the table and some candles on it.... I never had that

I don't really expect birthday wishing from my parents.... I only got it about three times in my 21 years old life... It doesn't matter anyway, they always forget about it and I am not bitching about it. So?

I don't really expect all my friends will wish me a happy many returns... I love them so much that I don't need anything from them. However, I am so happy every time I receive many birthday wishing from them. Who wouldn't?

What I expect is that my goals for a whole year have been reached...

I always make some goals at the beginning of the year with my birthday and the deadline will be on my birthday. Then I have about five days from 27-31 to take a rest and come up with another goals for the next year.

I will not tell you my goals this year or next year. They will be printed on my mind only.

However, I proudly tell you that almost 89% my goals are reached.... YAY YAYA -danced-

That's great!! Last year I only reached 60%. Sad, wasn't it??

Okay now, I want to tell you my friends, that I love you so much and thank you for all wishes you've given me and the wishes come true for both you and I.


So, Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday.... to me....
Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment