Drama Final Project : A Storm in My Head

Haahhh... Ingin rasanya saya menghela nafas panjang...

Sooo, I have a drama class this semester and my class have to decide the jobs of each person. You know, just like other drama, we have to decide on the director, actors, script writer and everything...


And... -drum rolls-

I got a job as script writer with other two of my friends...

Nice,... isn't it?

I just hope that I can do my job well...
y'know it's not an easy job...

I have done this one when my class had to perform a small drama for Curtural Understanding, but this one is much bigger that that...

Almost everyone can go see from lecturers to ordinary people...

Wish me luck!! SO I can give this to my friends...


Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment