JK Rowling's New Book?


Hello, so I know this is an old news but WOW
A new book by JK Rowling?
I'm in.

The book is about her speech at Havard Commencement few years ago. It is a wider explanation of it, I guess... The speech about the benefit of failure is added into most amazing and inspiring speeches of all time and yes, indeed it is. It actually changes my life.

It will be publish in few months this year and I cannot wait for it....

Here is the video of her amazing speech...


And this is the cover of the book, so far



I love you JK Rowling and I cannot wait for this book

Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment