X-Men Trilogy Movie Reviews are Coming

Hello guys, so since X-Men Apocalypse is finally out in USA, I will do a movie review about it.

Here, in Indonesia, X-Men Apocalypse was out a week earlier but I didn't do the review because I respect the US release.

So, I will start by reviewing the X-Men : First Class first

Then go to X-Men : Days of Future Past

Then finally X-Men : Apocalypse

I will do spoiler review for First Class and Days of Future Past since it came ages ago. However, I will not do a spoiler review for Apocalypse, not only because the movie itself is still a fresh but also because I don't have any screenshots of the movie yet LOL

It will not be fun if I do a spoiler review without any screenshot, right?

I will show you nothing then hahaha

Okay, we will start with X-Men : First Class
Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment