Peole Choice Awad 2012 Winner Full List

Finaly, yesterday was January, 11th 2012 that means... People Choice Award Winner had been announced. Hm... Some winners are those whom I want to win but some aren't... But it's okay since those look good and deserve to win anyway...

Let's start

Favorite Movie
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" 

This is not the best movie in nomination. We have Bridemaids and The Help, two great movies. But its winning didn't surprise me since most of people watched this instead those two although they are great. Well at least the winner deserves it.

Favorite Movie Actor
Johnny Depp 

Nice!! Although I'm disappointed that Daniel didn't win but this actor is the best among the nominees.


Favorite Movie Actress
Emma Stone 

I like her. She's great actress and I'm not disappointed Ann didn't win. Emma is one of the best your actress these days.
 
Favorite Action Movie
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" 

Again, it didn't surprise me at all. Nice one. Fast five is good to but little boring. I think this movie is better. 

Favorite Action Movie Star
Hugh Jackman

Nice one. I like Hugh Jackman. I really hope Van Diesel won but well, Hugh is good actor so it's okay if he won. Didn't matter at all... kinda happy

Favorite Drama Movie
"Water for Elephants"

I don't like this... The one who deserves to win is The Help. The Help is very good and touching drama movie. It has good rating too.

Favorite Comedy Movie
"Bridesmaids"

I can't complain about this one. Nice movie, really and funny too.

Favorite Comedic Movie Actor
Adam Sandler

It seems that Adam's movie Jack and Jill grabbed people attention although his acting is bad there.

Favorite Comedic Movie Actress
Emma Stone

Nice! not complain about this one

Favorite Movie Star Under 25
Chloƫ Moretz

I don't know who she is, I don't know what movie she's in so I can't say she deserved it or not. Very disappointed that Ton Felton didn't win this one. Harry Potter fans votes are divided into four for Dan, Emma, Rupet and Tom.

Favorite Ensemble Movie Cast
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2"

Nice one and can't complain. Every cast seems to be made for this movie. They're look so real, like not acting at all. I don't complain.

Favorite Animated Movie Voice
Johnny Depp as Rango, "Rango"

I don't know how Rango's voice sounds, so I can't say anything about this.

Favorite Movie Superhero
Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern

Disappointed. Green Lantern isn't a good movie and Ryan's acting is not good either. It should be James McCavoy or Jennifer Lawrence who won this.

Favorite Book Adaptation
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2"

Nice.. not complain about this. Its only rival is The Help but this is everyone favourite this year...

Favorite Network TV Drama
"Supernatural"

This series is good. I'm rather disappointed about Vampire Diaries but after watched some episode of Supernatural... let's say I changed my mind.

Favorite TV Drama Actor
Nathan Fillion

Ha ha who he is?? don't know. Ian should win this one... or maybe Hugh Laurie

Favorite TV Drama Actress
Nina Dobrev

No complain. Nina is good actress. She had lots of potential. This girl should be in movie too not in TV series. She will be in Perk of Being the Wallflower with Emma Watson and Logan Lerman. Can't wait for that movie.

Favorite Cable TV Drama
"Pretty Little Liars"

No complain.

Favorite Sci/Fi/Fantasy Show
"Supernatural"

No complain.
Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment