task for reading

I have an assignment for my reading class. I have to make a book review of my favourite book. I think everyone, well, my friends know what my favourite book is. Harry Potter series!!! But since I have to choose one of seven books, I have chosen Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows for my assignment.



My assignment goes smoothly until I meet a problem. I have to find something negative in the book. Since book review usually contains good side and bad side and of course my lecturer will stick with rule, I have to have something I don't like about the book. I CAN'T FIND ANY!!!

I really hope my assignment will finish well, though....
Share on Google Plus

About Shinta Devi

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment